Friday, December 14, 2012

Gift Nails

 And just because I did these today and felt like I needed to post them right now because I need to make a tutorial because this was a hit. ;) Aren't there ADORABLE?! I promise I will make a tutorial on these present nails! They are just so cute! AND SUPER EASY. Want to see more photos? Haha keep on reading. ;)
 


Honestly, they are very, very easy if you have a white nail art striper brush or just acrylic paint and a paint brush! Just make one line going down and one line going across. Where it intersects, draw a bow! Just 2 curves and 2 more lines coming out! Don't worry, I will make a tutorial for these! They are just SO CUTE.
 
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, that's why we call it The Present."
 
The blue I used Midnight Blue by Sinful Colors, the red is Poinsettia by China Glaze, and green is Gaga for Green by China Glaze. The white is just acrylic paint.
 
Sorry about the spam... I love them!
 
Don't they look really adorable for holiday times? Change up the colors and once again, perfect birthday nails or anytime you want little bows and presents on your nails :)
 
Yay! Last photo! Do you love them to? Then pin any of them to Pinterest onto a nailart board or beauty/fashion board to keep track of them when you attempt them. ;) They are so easy to do! (There is now a tutorial available! Click HERE to find out how to make them. :))
 
Thanks for checking out these present nails and ahhhhh! I like them a lot. :) Happy Holidays everyone! Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

1 comment :