Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just add some magic!

Hey everyone! I am super excited to post my VERY FIRST guest poster! (Post-ER.. not a poster poster. :( Or impostor... But some magnificent lady that was willing to use her time to create for us a wonderful swatch! So please welcome Amanda from Fashion Footing! I love her blog because she swatches and shows off many, MANY nail polishes. ;) Let's see what treat she has for us today!

Hey guys! Thank you Jenna for letting me do this post! I am super slow so this took forever to get to her, so thank you for being patient, Jenna!! :-)

Today I have Zoya Shawn and Finger Paints Santa's Magic! I'm going to show you the finished product first, then I'll show you Shawn on it's own.

I started with two easy coats of Shawn, then 2 easy coats of Santa's Magic. Ummm, holy amazing! So so so holographic and awesome and wonderful and I love this nail polish!!



Jenna here again.. look at this gorgeous macro shot of Santa Magic! Thanks so much Amanda for showing this off! Who is loving this glitter and green? *THIS GIRL*
 
Here's Shawn. This is a polish I've been wanting for a long time and whenever Zoya had promos, I would always get something else instead. I finally bought it, though, and I love it. Such a great green!

 
Do you have either of these polishes? What do you think?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda

Wow! I love this combination! Yes, the green is very festive! Reminds me of a Christmas Tree. :) And adding that Santa Magic was PERFECT. Makes me want to add a little bit of my own. ;) Thanks again for taking your time to post for me! Ladies, be sure to check out Amanda's blog HERE for many more great photos of nail polish (that will make you want to spend all that holiday money or make you cry wanting to hehe ;)) and also find her on Instagram! Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment