Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hey, Hello Kitty!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I'm bringing back so many "old" manis that I've done in the past few months, but I just wanted to be able to archive them in my blog so I can link to old posts if I choose to redo them again. ;) But go ahead and take a look at my Hello Kitty and a couple friends nails! This is defiantly one of my first attempts at detailed nail art... Haha, I used acrylic paint for all the designs. :) Hello Kitty turned out a little weird but I think Kerropi and Sweet Corrin look adorable! And I got so lazy that I just added stripes on my other nails... Haha, sorry. ;)
 
And unfortunately I only took one photo of these... SOOOO, this is all! Don't worry, I'm working on a couple tutorials. ;) (Now that I'm out of school for winter break! Moohahahaha!) :D What are you guys doing for the holidays? I hope that you lke my attempt at hello kitty nail art. xD Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment