Sunday, December 23, 2012

Curvy Candy Canes!

 That realization when Christmas is ONLY two days away! AHHHH! Oh well, I got the holiday shopping done early so no worries. ;) (Errr... perhaps I did leave out the grandparents' presents a little too late.. which resulted in a "quick" trip to the mall... which then led to buying some impulse last minute gifts...) But ANYWAY! Moving on -- How about some quick candy cane nails to spice to get us in the season! No tutorial for these babies because I just free handed them with some white acrylic paint, but want to look at my wacky candy cane stripes, by all means, continue reading! :)
 

Ahem, I started off with a BRIGHT cherry red! This is Red Tape by Wet n' Wild and oh boy! This red nail polish is a shocker! I've never tried it until today but it is super duper bright in person! Lovely shade though!
I then added some simple white stripes using my brush and white acrylic paint. I don't really know what I was thinking... It doesn't look anything like a candy cane. :/ But it is a pretty pattern haha! Curved candy cane lines. :) My thumb turned out really darling. ;) 
Look from a distance and it kinda looks like a water marble guys! Or zebra print. :p Either way, I love the way these nails turned out. :) I still can't get over the fact that having so many different Christmas ornaments hanging from the tree makes a great thing to "pose" with. I'm going to miss it when we have to take down the tree. :( Ahaha, this Coke dispenser opens. Keep looking below!
Ahahaha! Isn't it adorable! I love the coke bear. ;)
And finally my Charlie kitty. ;)
 
How has your holiday been? Have you finished all the preparations? I've been done for a while now. ;) Even know what the Christmas presents I'll be getting, but that's okay, it's what I've been waiting for all year. :) How about you? What's on your Christmas list? ;) (Besides nail polish LOL!!) Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna ;) Or aka my elf name, Puddin Pickle-Pants. xD Don't get it? Yeah... Instagram joke but click HERE to find your silly elf name. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment