Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Nails I DID Wear To The Wedding

This is going to be a short post because I'm exhausted. XD But I promised to show you what I did end up wearing to that wedding so here it is. ;) 
We have Glistening Snow by China Glaze topped with Santa's Magic by Finger Paints. It is a magical combination! It looks like just a crap ton of glitter but in the sun, it was like having diamonds on your fingertips! :) Santa's Magic and Glistening Snow are both holographic silver glitter polishes so I just wanted to deck out my nails! On the dance floor and in the sun they dazzled. 


And because we hardly get personal here, this is what I wore! I got the outfit from Garage and am LOVING the top! I didn't actually get a good shot of myself because I was working all before the wedding >.< Oh well. :)
 
Okay, after getting 6 hours of sleep and dancing all night yesterday I think I should go to bed early... XD (I had to wake up at 7 to go get our dogs -- they were housing at a kennel while we were away).I already took a 3 hour nap today! Bahaha I remember when naps were a horrible thing... Zzzzzzzz.. 

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :