Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let's Talk by Sinful Colors

Hey gals! Imagine you just bought a brand new complete collection of nail polish *cough cough, Color Club Halos cough cough* and swatched ALL the colors and discovered that you were in love with everyone of them. Yes. That happy, bubbly feeling is there, right? Well that's how great I feel after yesterday -- took my first SAT! I am so glad to be done! Only one thing left on my list. ;) So now I finally have time to post some nails! Yipee! :D
 
It's the end of the weekend sadly, but I've decided to try to post every Sunday with showing off one polish. ;) We're going to call it Sunday's Swatch and hopefully I'll be able to do it every week! So let's get this week started. :)
 
 So for this week's Sunday Swatch, I am wearing Let's Talk by Sinful Colors! Keep reading for more pictures and details. :)
 
 

 
I am wearing 3 coats of Let's Talk and topped it with Seche Vite. 
It's a gorgeous deep purple! As many Sinful Color polishes, you can buy them at places like Walmart, Shopko, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, etc. for $2! (Sometimes even $1 when they go on sale ;))
Yeah I don't know what I was doing with this hand pose, but it looks kinda classy! xD
And just for fun I added those nails foils I bought from KKCenterHK.com! (Remember you can use the code "justforpolishpals" for a 12% off discount up until July 1st!) 
So fun!
 
Thanks for joining me with my first Sunday Swatch with Let's Talk by Sinful Colors. :)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment