Monday, June 3, 2013

Bow Tutorial

I was a busy little bee yesterday. ;) Not only did I create a Sunday Swatch post for yesterday, I also came up with my first blog GUEST blog post. :D (Where I help a fellow blogger out and take over their blog for just a day. ;)) Check out what I did at Lou's fabulous blog Tips and Topcoats right HERE. You'll find all the instructions on how to make cute little bow nails for yourself. ;)
 
Just for a teaser..
 

Yup! This is all you get! ;) Check out more at Lou's blog for more details. I'm sorry I'm so tricky. xD
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna


2 comments :

  1. Jenna!!!
    I'm totally doing to do this! I needed an idea so i went on here, and this one really stood out to me. You're the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeees! I'm so glad you found something you like! :) Hehe, keep posting your nails on Facebook please! I love looking at how good you're becoming :) Also, feel free to find me on Facebook at "PolishPals" for a photo albumn of all my pictorials. ;)

      Delete