Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge! Day 1 - Red Nails

Hey you all! Happy 1st of September! I am going to try to complete something new this month - I will be part of the 31 Nail Day Challenge which means I will have to have 31 new designs every day according to THIS chart. ;) I unfortunately will not be able to create a tutorial for each day, but don't fret! I will create them at another time. :) So and since it's September (30 days has September, April, June and November, all the rest have 31 except for February which has 28 days clear and 29 in leap year. ;) Hehe!), I will have to do 2 one of the days. :) Hope you guys don't mind! And if you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, feel free to email me or contact me on Instagram. Okay, so let's see what I came up for day 1: red nails.

 
And I give you, Day 1 of the 31 Day Challenge
 
I am wearing Poinsettia by China Glaze :)

Decided on an eye-catching red chevron manicure

Used 2 pieces of scotch tape to create a triangle and filled it in with a Smoke and Ashes by China Glaze

Repeated the last step on top of the black, but this time I used Spit Fire by Pure Ice.

And here is the chevron manicure in the sun! :)
 
Sorry for not having a tutorial. I did attempt to create one, but the lighting just wasn't to my satisfaction. Hmm.. stay tuned to see orange nails tomorrow! :D Your Polish Pal, Jenna :) I challenge you do complete this too with me. ;) Lemme know if you're doing this! I'd love to see your results!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment