Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow Nails

Three days down, twenty seven days to go. ;) So as you guess, today is yellow nails! I really don’t like this theme… and you can tell in my choice of nail art today. They’re just plain old cheetah nails. I realized, since I’m not doing as many tutorials (considering I will be blogging everyday hopefully hehe), you’ll probably get to know me a little better! :) This month, it’s going to get a lot more personal. ;) Okay, let’s get back to the nails! And I’ll be trying to add some technique tutorials as well, not just nail art.
I am wearing Lexington Yellow by NYC. It’s one of my 2 yellows in my nail polish collection (Would you believe me if I said I only have about 60 nail polishes? Yup, that’s all.) but it’s a really medium yellow. There is no glitter or metallic-ness in this color unlike my other yellow called Excuse Me by Pure Ice which is more metallic. So I give you yellow nails with gold cheetah print! Just in case you want to learn how to make your own cheetah nails, I made a tutorial about a month ago. So go ahead and click HERE if interested. :)
 
The gold spots are The Gold and The Beautiful by Wet n’ Wild and the black is Smoke and Ashes by China Glaze. :) Oh, and I made this entire design with just a mechanical pencil while dipping it into nail polish. ;) No fancy tools here!
And I just really like this picture :)
 
Okay, get ready for some awesome green nails tomorrow! Catch y’all then! Your Polish Pal, Jenna =)


No comments :

Post a Comment