Saturday, August 31, 2013

Chevron it Out

I have this newfound thing for chevrons! Well.. actually I've had it for a while but haven't had the guts to try it on my nails yet. So I decided it was about time to try it out and this is what I ended up with. :) I don't know about you but I am actually loving this design on short nails! <3
 

The colors I used were Blank Canvas by Wet n' Wild for a base and then black acrylic paint for the chevrons. Then the bright yellow is Yellow Polka Dotted Bikini by my favorite brand, China Glaze. :) And of course the silver glitter is Glistening Snow, also by China Glaze!
La de da -- I really am going to miss summer guys. <3 No... I won't miss the heat but I will miss the sunshine and the excuse to wear bright colors. ;) I wonder if I even have "fall" colors... I didn't even do my nails that much last fall. I hopefully am going to change that this year. ;)
And just one more bottle shot!
 
Have a great Labor Day (ahem.. 3 day weekend, babies!) to those in the US. :) I will be keeping busy with homework and applying to colleges.. bahaha. How exciting! xD
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment