Thursday, August 1, 2013

I is for Ikat

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid it! :D Guys. You know that pretty popular design called ikat? Well, it's honestly one of the hardest patterns to do on my nails. I don't know why but I've never been able to do a successful ikat manicure until today! So IIIIIIIIII did it. ;) It's weird how it went from my arch nemesis to one of my favorite patterns. xD I will have to try again sometime soon but I give you "I" nails for this ABC Challenge. :) 
 

 For this design I used all acrylic paint except the base color.
Here is the base color I used! 3 coats Dura Pearl by Sally Hansen. :)
And another shot at my ikat nails! :D (Which I am so extremely proud of even though I know they're not perfect! I really don't care. ;))
Ba-boom. Thanks for checking out my "I" nails for today! If you have ideas for J, lemme know!
 
I is for Ikat Nails.
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :