Saturday, October 19, 2013

La Tour Eiffel

Salut toute le monde! Aujourd'hui, j'ai les ongles qu'ont inspirés par Paris! And yes, I'm going to stop talking in French because I don't want to make a fool out of myself with all the mistakes. xD But yes, just for the record, I can "speak" French. Of course my speaking isn't the best (I need to practice my accent more!) but I'm getting better at reading. ;) Without further ado though, let's check out my Paris nails

I FINALLY found the best nude polish ever! :D I really, really love this color.
It's called Nina Ultra Pro French Pink and I used about 5 coats. It sounds like a lot but this polish is a super thin jelly so it doesn't look thick at all.
It was a sad night yesterday when I took off my Pusheen nails :( But I saw the cutest Eiffel Tower design by Stefanie at FairlyCharming.blogspot.com and decided I needed to try it. She made it look so easy! In fact, she has a tutorial for Eiffel Tower Nails here. The only polish I used was the French Pink and the black is Wet n Wild Ebony Hates Chris.
And here are les ongles de le Tour Eiffel matted using OPI's matte topcoat. :)
 
Well this is my attempt at a simple mani... I'm still out of practice but it can only get better. xD At least I have now a gorgeous nude polish! :D
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment