Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What A "Blue-tiful" Blue

WOOOOOOAH! I have been on this swatching run... I have the need to swatch EVERY polish that I own and haven't worn in a while. Alas, bottle views and paper swatches just aren't enough for me. (Paper swatching is when you test out out the polish on scrap paper). So today I decided to highlight one of Sally Hansen's most popular colors (or at least one of their best blues), Pacific Blue. :) And actually I took it one step further by added a coat of spectra flair so take a look below!
 
Isn't this honestly just magical? Keep reading for more pictures!
  
I adore holographic nails! This blue with the spectra flair topcoat is PERFECT. ;)
Here is one of my fake "macro" shots that really aren't macro. Instead, I just used a magnifying glass (the smaller circle in the glass) and took a picture with my iPod. (Yes. Truth is I use my 5th generation iPod to take all of my photos. Not bad for an iPod, eh? ;)) I'm loving the little rainbow on my nails!
Okay. Boring picture time. Just kidding. But here is Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen by itself with no topcoat. I only used 2 coats and it is topped with Seche Vite.
And LOL. This is what spectra flair looks like when it's not in the sun. :( *sad faces..* Haha, it's definitely not the rainbow but it's still nice.
 
That's all I have for you today but I hope you enjoyed the small spam of this "blue-tiful" blue polish. ;) Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

1 comment :

  1. I need that blue SO MUCH. It'll mean I can finally do a design that I've had in my head for ages, because it's the perfect colour for it. And it looks AMAZING with the holo top too!

    ReplyDelete