Saturday, April 27, 2013

Houndstooth Nails

Hello my friends! :) I did these nails last Monday and was going to upload them but I just got way too busy this week! >:( Grrr... I really wanted to continue my streak of posting often! (Because I do my nails often ;)) I did keep these houndstooth nails on for 4 days though! So proud of myself. :) Would you like to see them? Take a look below then! OH! And these are FREE HAND, they are NOT stickers. A lot of my friends kept asking me if they were the stickers and I was like "No! I painted them myself..." Hehe.. ;) Keep reading for more picture spam and such details.
 
The only things I used to make this nail art was a striper brush and white and black acrylic paint. My base color was Black Heart by Sally Hansen though.
 
 
If you want to make your own Houndstooth Nails, then you should definitely check out TheCraftyNinja's Houndstooth Tutorial! Click HERE for the tutorial. :)
 
 
I will so be trying these in different colors ASAP. ;)
 
 
Well, there were my nails of the week! Hope you all have a great week and until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment