Sunday, February 18, 2018

Valentines Day Nails 2018

Hello all! <3 Your Polish Pal is still alive! Barely... just kidding. Or am I? :| 


I have to admit that pink is one of my favorite colors, so it was time to pull out some dainty nail art for Valentines Day. I did these nails about a week ago but finally have some spare time to upload photos. :) Keep reading for more photos and a quick life update!

Simple AND dainty nail art for the win. 


Of course I had to pose with the seasonal Lindor Truffles too. ;) 


Okay, so quick update: what have I been up to?

- After three intense years, I graduated with my bachelors degree in accounting in May 2017.
- I decided that I wasn't done with school, so now I'm back at it finishing my masters degree in taxation and am busy studying for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Exams. There are 4 separate exams and it's essentially the equivalent of the Bar Exam for lawyers but for accountants.
- Essentially accounting is taking over my life, haha!!! My first exam in March 6th. 
- My goal is to be done with all 4 exams by my 22nd birthday in September. ;)


So yeah, the fact that my only huge life updates are all about school + accounting related topics gives a picture of what I've been doing the last 4 years. 

It was really nice to do nail art again for once and take photos for the blog/Instagram! I probably should not say this....... but I want new nail polish. ;)


The polishes I used are:
Hey Pink Hotty by Jolie Polish
White Crelly by Jolie Polish
Seche Vite Topcoat
+ white and black acrylic paint

Thanks for checking in guys! <3

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

3 comments :