Saturday, January 21, 2017

Classic Black & White Aztec Nails

Hello my friends! I have finally done my nails and was able to find the right lighting to take some decent photos. :) I've definitely said this before, and I will say it again: when in doubt, tribal it out. So, I decided it was time to do some of the classic black and white aztec nails... freehanded of course. ;) Keep reading for more photos!

It definitely took me awhile to get my lines to look okay.



But after an hour, I am quite satisfied with the end results. :) 


Thank goodness for acrylic paint and small paintbrushes!


The polishes I used are:
Snapped by L.A. Girl
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
+ black and white acrylic paints


And of course just for kicks... Shiny?


Or matte? ;)

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

2 comments :

  1. Your tribal nails looks great! I like the classic black and white color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I missed it, but where did you find the amazing nails? I must have one! I will go to Ulta now!

    ReplyDelete