Thursday, July 23, 2015

Red, Turquoise, and Mint Tribal Nails

You know what your Polish Pal always says: “When in doubt, tribal it out!” :) And that is just what I did today. Check out my red, turquoise, and mint tribal nails below, and keep reading for more photos!


 Do you know how hard it was for me to draw those diamonds? I usually do “line-only” tribal nails so all these triangles and diamonds… man, it was tough. xD


This color combo is just so fun though! It screams Aztec.


I started off with a white base and then added all the colors and tribal print with my BPS brushes (10% discount code: JZX31). Eeeeep, it is so summery!


The colors that I used are:
Seche Porcelian II (white)
Orly Jealous, Much? (mint)
Sinful Colors Savage (turquoise)
+ black, white, and red acrylic paint


Dun, dun, dun... thumb shot! 


And just for kicks, this manicure was screaming to be mattified so I of course used my favorite OPI Matte Topcoat. 


I don't know which version I like more... matte or shiny? The shiny definitely makes the colors vibrant and beautiful, but the matte makes this design look a lot more tribal-y. :) 

Do you like these red, turquoise, and mint tribal nails shiny or matte?

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :