Sunday, October 7, 2012

Classical Cheetah Nails

Hey everyone! It's been a VERY busy week. Unfortunately, I don't have an original tutorial, but I hope you don't mind because I have recreated a pictutorial of the cheetah print :) I don't have step by step pictures, so  check out my the Cheetah Nail Tutorial for the full tutorial. Here are my classical cheetah nails. :)
I used Jaguar (ironic!!) by Pure Ice for the base, Harvest Moon by China Glaze for the spots, and Black Heart by Sally Hansen for the black lines and dots. The only 'tool' I used was a mechanical pencil.
Here is just Jaguar. This is a really pretty pale, metallic gold. It does have some small white glitter pieces, but you really can't tell that much. I bought this at Walmart for $2.  
Another shot with the bottle. :)
Okay, here the new updated cheetah nail tutorial. :) This is only a pictutorial, so if you want to know how to do this exactly, check out my Cheetah Nail Tutorial post.
And a close up of how my nails looked this week. Quite classical and sexy nail art. ;)
Sorry for the photo bomb! I just really, really liked these!
Have you ever had a webkinz? Yes, this did really inspire me. ;) I believe this is a Jaguar though... Her name is Jasmine haha! I just liked the colors. ;)
And they match!
 
Okay, I'm done photo bombing you! I hope that I'll have time to create a few Halloween tutorials soon! If you have any suggestions, let me know! :) Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :) <3

1 comment :