Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Favorite Silver Nail Polish!

Hey everyone! It is time to have some winter themed nails... but first, lemme post some swatches. ;) 
Silver Polish by Pretty Woman
I promise I was starting to do some awesome-possum nail art but this polish deserved to be posted in a swatch post. Ironically this gorgeous silver polish does not have a name! :| Or at least, I couldn't find it on the bottle. :(
But seriously. this polish just screams New Years to me. I love metallic shiny polishes (oh you know, the silver, the gold, the copper!) because they make such a statement with any outfit.
 Haha, that means no nail art to most parties or get togethers for me -- I just dress up, slap on some metallic nail polish and call it good! It works super well. ;)
 But anyway, here you have it ladies! I have to say this Pretty Woman Silver Polish is one of my favorite silvers because you only need 2 coats and it dries oober fast! And come on, aren't silver nails just so simple yet elegant? I sure do love this color. Will be back with nail art soon. :)

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna


2 comments :

  1. That is one gorgeous silver polish. I just love the look of metallics on the nails, there so fun and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shade looks so lovely on your nails!
    I'd like to try this nail polish myself :)
    I think it's very suitable to wear on your nails in the winter :)
    Thanks for sharing this post with us!

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete