Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Nails 2014

Hey everyone! I know I'm a little bit late here with my festive/Christmas-y nails but as you can probably imagine, holiday season is so busy. Okay, to be honest, I didn't even do any holiday nail art this year. >.< This manicure below is the only winter themed art that I've done all year and I actually did them 2 weeks ago before finals week... Eeep, now that all the secrets are out of the bag, let's just enjoy this one winter themed manicure. xD

This is me trying to do nail art after not painting anything for 3 months! I was so rusty. At least the snowflake turned out adorable. :)


 And here is one last shot of my wannabe holiday nails... that I wanted to be Christmas nails... and that I actually did 2 weeks ago. :| 


The pretty bushes on campus turned out to make a great background too when I'm too lazy to actually pull out my Canon camera and use a white background. xD I just used my iPhone 6 for these photos. 

Well I wish you all a very belated Merry Christmas and I am sorry for my poor excuse of festive nailart-tivity haha. I will try harder in the future. *pinky promise* ;)

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

5 comments :

  1. This nail art looks so lovely :)
    I love the details that you added to this nail art design ;)

    Hope you'll have a wonderful new year's eve <3
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete