Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fuchsia Rage by Nina Ultra Pro

I know it's mid-Autumn but neon polishes are always the answer when you don't know what to wear. So I decided it was time to swatch my new hot pink nail polish called Fuchsia Rage by Nina Ultra Pro. Of course when try to photograph these neon polishes they look so 'lame'.

For this swatch, I am wearing 3 coats of Fuchsia Rage + a topcoat. I am not wearing ANY undies and this is the brightest pink I have! <3
I will have to figure out some nail art to do on top of this pink. xD
And here is one last shot of Nina Ultra Pro Fuchsia Rage. I think I'm going to do something with black and this pink to make a super girly mani. I should get back to work and finish this pesky chemistry. :) Have a great week everyone! And thanks for joining me for yet another Sunday Swatch. ;)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous shade.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete