Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's My Party!

"It's my party, I can cry if I want to, cry if I want, cry is I want. You would cry too if it happened to you!" ~ Lesley Gore
 
Guess what day it is??! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!! Huh, huh? Yup. That's right. It's my biiiiiiirthday! :D And I would love to cry because I just spent 5 hours doing chemistry and French homework. But that's okay because I did get to do my nails to celebrate today. ;)
 
This is the first time I tried out cupcake nails and I was inspired by Hannah. I think they turned out sooooo freaking cute!

 I actually used mostly polish for this cupcake nail art. :) The light blue is Wet n Wild Teal Me Slowly and the darker blue is NYC Water Street Blue. The yellow background is Sinful Colors Unicorn and the sprinkles are just random polishes. I actually got the pink glitter (with a cherry on top? ;)) from Hypnotize by Love, Angeline.
I love my birthday nails! <3
I also want to give a big happy birthday shoutout to @jaynedavid029, @peacelovepaws, and @glairdees on Instagram for being my birthday buddies! <3 *~<:D
And actually... Jayne and I decided to pair up for #bestietwinnails <3 They match so nicely! Marissa was going to join but she ended up getting sick. :( I'm so sorry girl! I hope you feel better ASAP. :) Anyway, even with all the homework, today has been a really good day! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special!
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

3 comments :

  1. I'll immediately subscribe your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please allow me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I'm so sorry I didn't see your comment until now. You can follow my blog with Google Friend Connect (you can only see on the desktop version and it should be on the right side of the screen). I also added a follow with email gadget on the desktop version too. :) Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete