Sunday, August 25, 2013

What a Broad by Sephora

It's that time of the week again, time to show off a great polish for Sunday Swatch! Today I wanted to show you all What a Broad from Sephora by OPI. :) These pictures were taken a while ago when my nails were long.. :( I have a ton of nail photos that neglect to upload bahaha! Keep reading to view more pictures of this perfect plum polish.


 What a Broad is a perfect color for fall -- I mean honestly, what looks better than this yummy shade of purple?
I only had to use 2 coats and then topped it with Seche Vite for the shine.
And yes.... as I upload these pictures, I realize how much I miss my long nails!!! D: Boooo. Maybe in the spring when I'm not taking this judo class I can have long nails again. :/ Alas, here is one of my favorite purple polishes. :) Summer has been a blast but Autumn will be great because I need to wear some of my darker polishes and warmer clothes. ;)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

2 comments :

  1. Perfect fall color!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here's my post for more info: http://lacquernerd.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html Hope you decide to accept!

    Tyeisha

    ReplyDelete